Tuesday 3 December 2013

[22] A reminder to myself :)

Everyone should set their target and try to achieve it, right? :)
I should set my target too, maybe one day I cannot achieve it all, but at least I tried.

Goals during my 3 years degree life:
1. get the best results as much as I can (hopefully first class honours)
2. travel as many Europe countries as I can.
    apart from the other places in Ireland, my first target is London!
3. work some part time jobs to earn money so I have spare money to travel.
4. make new friends and enjoy my uni life.
5. take part in events/activities that I like or never try before and be sociable.

In 5 years time, I hope:
1. continue to study actuarial science after getting my accounting degree
   (either master or self-study)
2. get a job that I enjoy.
3. start up a small business maybe. :D
4. complete my grade 8 piano practical.
5. 抽出时间和家人在一起


I shall add some more when I have any other thoughts!hahaha

I really really wish my grandma always be in the pink of health during my degree years. Please wait me to go back ok, i really miss you....a lot....



You become what u believe. - Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment